The 3rd Annual Idaho Book Extravaganza
Write, Publish for Profit & Take Advantage of the eBook Explosion
Boise, Idaho (October 22, 2012) –The Idaho Book Extravaganza (IBE), the Northwest’s premier book show, will be held in Boise, Thursday through Saturday, November 8-10, 2012. The event will feature best-selling authors, Amazon Kindle Direct publishing experts, graphic designers, book marketing experts, digital/print booksellers, entrepreneurs and those who love reading, writing and books. There will be a trade show, free and open to the public, along with 12 cutting-edge workshops relating to the publishing industry. The kickoff event, the Top Idaho Author and Book Awards, will include live music and appetizers, and free tickets are available to the public.
November 8, 2012
5:30 – 8:30p Top Idaho Author and Book Awards and Reception - Beside Bardenay Event Center
November 9-10, 2012 (All events at the Boise Centre)
11:00a – 6:00p Tradeshow (Free)
9:00a – 4:30p Workshops (See costs below)
4:30p – 6:00p Publisher, Speaker & Agent Appointments
Cost: General event ticket cost $199 and covers all IBE workshops and events from Thursday through Saturday. Student ticket price is $99. The team rate is $160 per person for groups when a group of five or more registers as a team and receives a team code. For individual registration information, visit idahobookextravaganza.com, or to register as a team, email email@example.com.
The IBE 2012 speaker lineup consists of an impressive group of publishing experts from across the U.S. IBE will increase the education level for individuals wanting to get into writing, publishing, eBooks and any facet of the publishing or media industry. “If you want to learn how to publish in the new era of publishing and hear from authors making six-figure incomes in eBook sales, this is a must-attend event,” says Maryanna Young, show co-director and owner of Aloha Publishing.
IBE Speakers of Note:
- Stephanie Chandler – Stephanie is the author of several books, is CEO of AuthorityPublishing.com, creator of BusinessInfoGuide.com, writes features for Entrepreneur and Wired and blogs for Forbes.
- Brian Jud – Brian is one of the foremost authorities on bulk book sales in the U.S. He is the president of BookMarketingWorks.com and hosts the television series “The Book Authority.”
- Florrie Binford Kichler – Florrie is president of IBPA, the Independent Book Publishers Association, the largest trade organization of independent publishers in the US.
- Kristen Lamb – is the author of the best-selling books We Are Not Alone—The Writer’s Guide to Social Media and Are You There, Blog? It’s Me, Writer.
- Theresa Ragan – After 19 years of rejections from traditional publishers, Theresa self-published in 2011 and went on to sell over 300,000 books in a little over a year.
Idaho Book Extravaganza is sponsored by Aloha Publishing (AlohaPublishing.com) and
best-selling author, Aaron Patterson (StoneHouseInk.net).